A pub can be the most welcoming place to go in a neighborhood, especially if the local cult isn’t accepting new members. Dine in good company with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for a four-course Irish dinner for two (a $50 value)
- $47 for a four-course Irish dinner for four (a $100 value)<p>
Each four-course meal includes:
- One 7-ounce glass of Smithwick’s beer
- One MacCafferty’s potato soup paired with a 7-ounce glass of Kilkenny cream ale
- Irish smoked salmon paired with a 7-ounce glass of Harp lager
- Choice of shepherd’s pie, corned beef and cabbage, or chicken pot pie, paired with a 7-ounce glass of Guinness stout
- Baileys irish cheesecake paired with irish coffee or Baileys coffee<p>
O'Donovan's Irish Pub
Patrons gather around friends in cozy booths as fiddles and fifes fill the air with folk tunes and servers deliver classic plates of colcannon, poached salmon, and house-made fish n’ chips, evoking a bucolic atmosphere of an old-fashioned countryside pub. O'Donavon's proprietor and native Irishman Dermot Cowley shipped the building piece by piece from the Emerald Isle, creating a rustic, authentically Irish surrounding of roaring stone fireplaces, warm lighting, and acres of hardwood and decorative frosted glass panels. As they bask in the heartiness of traditional pub fare such as meat pies, beef and Guinness stew, and corned beef sandwiches, guests can sip glasses of Irish stouts or whiskey. Live bands lift spirits with Celtic music as patrons laugh, toast, feast, and flirt with every pint of Guinness in the bar.
97% of 191 customers recommend
“I've driven by O'Donovan's for years and never stopped there for drinks or food. The Groupon was an opportunity to try it out and we were very impressed - we will...”
“I've driven by O'Donovan's for years and never stopped there for drinks or food. The Groupon was an opportunity to try it out and we were very impressed - we will definitely be back in the future. Our server did a great job, the food was excellent, and the beer choices were good. Thanks - we had a great time. ”
“I will definitely come back”