What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Beer & Secret Door Hunt For One
Here are some highlights of the treasure hunt:
- One Heritage Treasure Hunt
- One free Heritage Brewing Company Beer
- Tour this Intriguing Dupont Circle Museum
- Explore themed rooms and search for secret doors
Be patriotic all year long and celebrate our country’s heritage. Support our vets when you purchase this fun American Heritage Treasure Hunt. Enjoy a free Heritage beer from a local vet owned brewery while you search for patriotic themed items and explore The O Street Museum and The Mansion’s legendary themed rooms. You can see 60 of the 100 rooms and search for 70 of the secret doors — but you will have to be a super sleuth to find even two or three.
This is a great adventure for those who think they’ve seen it all, and history buffs will love this hunt!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Voucher is not your ticket. Online registration required. No walk-ins. One free beer per person. Offered daily based on availability; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and last up to two hours. 24-hour cancellation notice required or voucher is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable. No cash value/cash back. Subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About O Street Museum
Built in 1892 by Edward Clark, an architect whose work includes the US Capitol, O Street Museum boasts an incredible amount of history.
- Notable residents: Edward's brother, James "Champ" Clark, Speaker of the House under Teddy Roosevelt; clandestine FBI personnel under then-agency-head J. Edgar Hoover; Mrs. Rosa Parks; and "America’s Black Forum," one of the nation's longest running syndicated television series.
- Fascinating decor: Over the years, donors have helped stock the 100-room mansion—complete with 70 secret doorways—with original paintings, incredible sculptures, historical memorabilia, and the largest private signed guitar collection on the east coast, including ones signed by Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Les Paul, Bruce Springsteen, and more.
- Unique events: Besides regular exhibits, concerts, artist & author talks, and drop-in musical jam sessions, O offers unique treasure hunts that encourage guests to explore the many themed rooms on their own.
- Featured on: The Travel Channel's show Mega Mansions; "Hidden Gem" by Washingtonian Magazine, and named The Coolest Place To Stay in DC by Booking.com.