- $45 for brunch for two with bottomless mimosas, bloody marys, and bellinis ($59.80 value)
- Click to see the brunch menu.
Olde Main Brewing Company
Since opening in 2004, Olde Main Brewing Company has made itself at home in Ames. The expansive Main Street brewery spans two stories, each one awash in sleek wood, exposed brick, and earth tones. Here, guests can unwind after work or meet up with friends to watch big games over juicy burgers, Angus steaks, and a menu of hearty brunch fare. Of course, it wouldn't be a brewery without a wide selection of craft beers.
Here's a quick look at a few Olde Main beers you might want to check out:
- Sodbuster Stout Ale: A complex stout with a rich, creamy mouthfeel and sweet chocolate and caramel flavors (6.0% ABV)
- Off KILTer Scottish Ale: This classic Scottish-style ale pours a deep copper color and offers a hearty malt taste (5.5% ABV)
- Dinky Wheat Belgian Style Ale: A refreshing wheat ale imbued with notes of coriander, chamomile, and orange peel (5.2% ABV)