Choose from Six Options
- $20 for a Friday festival package for two ($30 value)
- $40 for a Friday festival package for four ($60 value)
- $20 for a Saturday festival package for two ($20 value)
- $40 for a Saturday festival package for four ($60 value)
- $20 for a Sunday festival package for two ($30 value)
- $40 for a Sunday festival package for four ($60 value)
Each attendee receives:
- 1-day admission
- Tasting mug
- Two tasting tickets
From Friday, September 11 to Sunday, September 13, barbecue and beer lovers convene on McMinnville’s Granary District for Oregon Brews and BBQ’s which includes brews from more than 35 breweries and benefits St. James Catholic School and the GhanaHope Foundation.
Oregon Brews and BBQ's
Oregon Brews and BBQ's The seventh-annual Oregon Brews and BBQ's festival floods McMinnville with frothy craft beers and the smoky scent of slow cooked barbecue. With a souvenir beer glass and tasting tickets in hand, guests can sample more than 50 craft beers from more than 35 breweries, including Grain Station Brew Works, Golden Valley Restaurant & Brewery, and Hopworks Urban Brewery. The hoppy flavors complement tender barbecued meats, many of which grill masters have slow cooked throughout the night by using low heat, lots of smoke and homemade seasoning. Live musicians punctuate the air. Audiences can dance along, check out the local vendors, or explore the kids' zone. This year, proceeds from the festival will benefit St. James Catholic School and the GhanaHope Foundation.