Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a beer-tasting package for one ($28 value)
- $29 for a beer-tasting package for two ($56 value)
Each package includes the following per person:
- One glassful of Orlando Brewing brewed beer ($6 value)
- One Orlando Brewing logo pint glass ($6 value)
- One Orlando Brewing logo T-shirt ($15 value)
- One Orlando Brewing bumper sticker ($1 value)
Orlando Brewing brews its beers in accordance with the German Purity Law of 1516, also known as the Reinheitsgebot. This law dictates that beers must be brewed with only four ingredients: water, yeast, hops, and malted barley. To take things one step further, the brewery was also certified organic in 2006, meaning that the ingredients in each of its beers are truly of the highest quality.
Four times per year, though, brewmaster Graeme Lay bends the rules a bit: he diverts from the Reinheitsgebot with his aptly named Violator Series. Along with many others, those beers can be found at Orlando Brewery's 22-tap taproom. There, visitors can also enjoy free brewery tours and daily specials, including seasonal and limited edition brews and dog-friendly Sundays.