Players have an hour to break out of a room by cracking codes, solving riddles, piecing together puzzles, and finding clues
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: The Looper
- Age restrictions: under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Average length of game: one hour
Learn More About Escape Rooms
Get a leg up at your next escape room with these tips from a pro.
About OTR Escape
Part of the Over-the-Rhine entertainment district, OTR Escape offers clients an adventure—all within a singular room. Specializing in escape-room games, it puts groups of up to 10 visitors in a space decorated like a stage and complete with a narrative. While it never actually locks visitors in the room—and it even monitors their progress through a remote video feed, offering help if needed—it tasks them with overcoming a central challenge to "escape."
To do so, the group must outwit puzzles, decipher clues, and work together to win the game within an hour. But first, they choose the theme of their room, along with the role they'll play.
- The Looper: A detective attempts to catch a serial killer, but they soon find themselves trapped in his time-altering grasp.