- “Mind Games” Escape Room for Up to Four People
- “In Search of Dorian Gray” Escape Room for Up to 10 People
- “Bank Heist” Escape Room for Up to Six People
Find clues, solve puzzles, get the key, in one hour. The room-escape game scenarios at Ozark Escape run the gamut from scary to cerebral. They do share two things in common, though: a ticking clock, and the need for team work in order to escape before that clock hits zero.
- The Haunting of Dorian Grey: The era: Victorian England. The setting: the home of Dorian Grey, a charming man with a sadistic streak and oddly youthful skin. Grey's fury caused the death of his lover Sibyl, and have now turned toward you. Can you escape Grey's notice (and the ghost of Sibyl) and get out while there's still time?
- Mind Games: There's a professor who is out of his mind who has locked you and your team in his office. Scramble and work together to find the key before time runs out to escape his office and free your team.
- Bank Heist: Your crack team of thieves is robbing Ozark Community Bank. The alarm system has been disabled for one hour. Can you break into the vault and steal the gold before the cops show up?