ASE-certified technicians perform maintenance services including oil change and A/C recharge
About This Deal
- Oil Change Package includes:
- Up to 5 quarts of conventional motor oil and 1 oil filter
- A 20 point vehicle check over for needs and an A/C and heater system performance check, does not include any servicing.
Synthetic oils and additional oils past 5 quarts are an additional charge.
- Conventional A/C system evacuation and recharge:
- Up to 2 lbs R-134A refrigerant
- Conventional A/C system evacuation and recharge
- Check A/C system pressures, refrigerant levels, evacuate and recharge as needed
- Check drive belt, condition, and tension
- Check A/C and heater modes and AC and heater outlet temperatures
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified master technicians and advanced performance specialists
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Precision Auto Care
Working alongside a team of ASE-certified master technicians and advanced performance specialists, Precision Auto Care owner Mitch Davidson provides diagnoses, repairs, and regular maintenance for vehicles of all types. Davidson and his team are always courteous and professional, whether they're performing standard oil changes or digging in for more involved repairs.