Visitors can enjoy live music, flight exhibitions, buy airplane rides (starting at $99), and sample craft beer from different breweries
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: admission only for Festival, separate entry fee required for the rest of the Museum; eight 4-ounce drink tickets per person
- Adults only, 21 of age or older
- Date and times: November 23, 2019; 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Pets allowed: yes (on leash)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID for entrance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palm Springs Air Museum
There are no ropes at the Palm Springs Air Museum—all the better to get close to one of the world's largest collections of operational World War II-era aircraft, plus a formidable range of Korean and Vietnam-era aircraft and exhibits that round out the collection.
- Size: four air-conditioned hangars totaling 86,000 s. ft, where 59+ flying and static aircraft are on display, ranging from WWII to Korea and Vietnam jets and helicopters, plus traveling exhibits.
- From the Press: CNN Travel named this one of the World's 14 Best Aviation Museums.
- Permanent Mainstay: Vintage Warbirds, Korea and Vietnam aircraft, a documentary theater, and a library with 9,500 volumes.
- Don't Miss: Conversing with the museum docents—many of them served in World War II and other conflicts.
- Hidden Gem: Tuskegee Airmen Mural and the Education Center upstairs.
- Hands-On Activity: flight simulators upstairs and the interactive kids' area.
- Special Programs: flight exhibitions and Saturday programs.
- Pro Tip: Go ahead and bring your dog—the museum welcomes friendly pets on leash.