Working with professionals with a passionate love for animals, this salon offers a range of pampering services to make pets well-maintained
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- If customer chooses a mobile grooming option, then it is available within 5 miles from the zip code 90025
- Services available:
- Bath (two-in-one shampoo, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, anal gland expelling, nails trimming, hand drying, brushing and fluffed, de-matting up to 15 minutes)
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pampered Tails
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our Spa salon has been designed with the goal of grooming your pet in the shortest time is possible, without compromising the security and health of your pet. We have ergonomic, stainless steel tables and tubs, with visibility to all grooming areas from beginning to end.