Quality Chinese dishes, such as the signature sweet-and-sour orange chicken, come in bowls, plates, and family-sized feasts
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 50% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Have questions? Visit our Panda Express Groupon+ FAQ page to learn more.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 50% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back for additional purchases. Maximum cash back per transaction is $5
- Deal expires on March 11, 2018
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Valid in store or online
- Most cards are eligible for cash back, see FAQ for details
- Debit cards must be run as credit to qualify for cash back
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
About Panda Express
When the Cherng family opened the first Panda Express in Glendale, California back in 1983, it was a quick service spin-off of the popular white tablecloth Panda Inn restaurants. Since then, it's grown into a massive chain of more than 2,000 locations all across North America and beyond. It prides itself on consistent, American Chinese entrees with bold flavors and fresh ingredients, from Kung Pao bowls to Beijing Beef plates. The signature Orange Chicken, for instance, features crispy bites of chicken bursting with a sweet and spicy orange sauce inspired by flavors from the Hunan Province.
Despite its massive growth, Panda Express still maintains the family focus in which it's rooted. In fact, its philanthropic arm, Panda Cares, provides funds and food to underserved communities, raising and distributing more than $31 million in 2017.