Microdermabrasion can reduce the signs of aging and improve the skin tone; enzyme peel aims to exfoliate the skin and make it smoother
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Corrective serums
- Sunscreen application
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, acne, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity. Microdermabrasion can also boost collagen production, speed up natural cell regeneration, improve blood circulation, remedy hyperpigmentation, and unclog the pores.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Any fees not to exceed voucher price. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Melinda has been an aesthetician for years, trying and testing all kinds of skincare routines. As the owner of ParaWax, she now gets to share her favorite beautifying rituals with her clients, treating them to PCA facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning. But the one service both she and her clientele seem to love the most is her waxing. For this treatment, Melinda usually uses her own custom-blended wax for delicate hair removal. Because the wax is hard yet pliable, she applies and removes it without strips, which cuts down on pain and irritation.