French meal features classic continental preparations punctuated by glasses from the carefully curated wine list
About This Deal
- What’s included (for each guest):
- Small plate
- Glass of a red or white house wine
- Type of cuisine: French
- View the menu and the prices
- Not valid on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and Valentine’s Day weekend, February 13-16.
- Restaurant will be closed from December 11-December 25.
- Restaurant also offers 4-course Sunday Supper.
About Petit Valentien
Tucked in among the tile-lined walkways, fountains, and art galleries of La Arcada, Petit Valentien tips is proverbial cap to French bistros while coolly matching the SoCal charm of its surroundings. Inside, executive chef Robert Dixon dishes out French-inspired small plates, such as crostini topped with seasonal mushrooms, as well as entrees, including pan-seared duck breast draped in a blood plum sauce.
But like a magician who pulls full-grown bears out of his hat, the chef's menu features some surprises, specifically a weekend lunch section that's devoted completely to Ethiopian food. Here, diners find vegetarian specialties like homemade cottage cheese mixed with collard greens, as well as meat dishes like sauteed beef served with onion and rosemary-infused jalapenos.