Buccaneers of all ages can have a splashing good time at this indoor water park featuring tower slides and a pirate-themed playscape
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Pirate-themed waterpark with lazy river, two body slides, two tube slides, kiddie playscape, and more
- When can I visit?: See the operating hours.
- Not valid on Memorial Day weekend, July 4th week, Labor Day Weekend, November 20-30, December 18-January 15 and March 21-April 17, 2023.
- Free admission for children under 36’’
- Prohibited items: tubes, outside food and beverages, coolers, ice chests
- Parking information: onsite parking available
- Lockers available?: yes
- Tubes and life jackets are available throughout the park
About Pirate's Cay Indoor Water Park
Boasting a glass enclosure and a retractable roof, summer never stops at Pirate's Cay Indoor Water Park. This 31,000-square-foot venue is open year-round and offers iconic maritime-themed attractions fit for the whole family. Professionally-trained lifeguards keep a vigilant watch over baby buccaneers as they traverse the park's four waterslides and ship-themed playscape, Parrot's Perch. Parents might enjoy the slow-going lazy river, as well as the park's amenities which include changing areas, lockers, and shower-equipped restrooms.