Passenger can relax and enjoy the views of Portland during an afternoon cruise
About This Deal
After Your Purchase
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the merchant's website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- What’s included: Sightseeing ticket
- Departure time: from 3:15 p.m.
- Duration: from 3:15 p.m.–5 p.m., Monday-Saturday in July and August, Saturdays in September
- Departure location: SE Caruthers Landing, 110 SE Caruthers St, Portland, OR 97214
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Boarding is 30 minutes prior to departure
- Expires September 25, 2021
About Portland Spirit Cruises
With the Columbia and Willamette Rivers in its backyard and Mount Hood rising from behind a sweeping skyline, Portland boasts stunning views. Determined to give their customers front-row perches to these vistas, Portland Spirit launches a cache of brunch, lunch, dinner, and cruises that put the city in the forefront.
With a quintet of vessels—Portland Spirit, Williamette Star, Crystal Dolphin, Explorer, and Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler—and myriad private events for guests, Portland Spirit Cruises also customize jaunts for any occasion.