All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for two hours of moving services with a two-man crew ($310 value)
- $139 for two hours of moving services with a two-man crew, plus one month of storage in a 10’x10’ space ($465 value)
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Quote form must be completed, prior to calling for appointments. Appt. required 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 24 hours applies. Valid within 20-mile radius of 90302; additional fee of $99 per hour applies beyond service area. Voucher is valid for 2 man-hours; first hour starts when merchant leaves office. Additional fee of $99 applies for each additional hour. Value includes fuel fee. No floor restrictions. Includes 24 feet moving truck. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.