- One ticket to Raiding The Rock Vault
- When: any show of your choice. Shows run Monday–Tuesday or Friday–Sunday at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Box office is open from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- $27 for balcony section (up to $59.85 value)
- $35 for mid-orchestra section (up to $70.85 value)
- $48 for front orchestra section (up to $93.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Raiding The Rock Vault
- What it is: an two-hour journey through the history of rock ‘n’ roll, featuring an all-star cast of legends, vintage footage, and eye-popping visual effects
- Or, to put it simply: “classic rock by those who rocked it”
- All-stars include: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Howard Leese of Heart, Doug Aldrich of Whitesnake, Hugh McDonald of Bon Jovi, Paul Shortino of Quiet Riot, Robin McAuley of MSG, and the Offspring’s Andrew Freeman.
- Favorite bands paid tribute to by the pros: The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Eagles, Queen, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, and Whitesnake
- Perfect for: lovers of stadium anthems and those who feel awkward trying to bang their heads at the Celine Dion show