Eligibility is determined during an initial consultation, then a nurse may inject up to one syringe of Restylane or 50 units of Dysport
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Restylane products: Classic, Lyft, or Silk
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Classic injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs. * * https://www.groupon.com/articles/what-is-restylane#eligible
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for the following treatment areas: forehead, glabella, crows feet, bunny lines. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. More product in addition to the purchased amount may be required to achieve the desired result. Amount needed depends on age, skin condition, areas treated, and metabolism. Any additional product must be purchased at the Merchant's regular advertised price and paid directly to Reveal Medical Aesthetics. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport. Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reveal Medical Aesthetics
The registered nurses at Reveal Medical Aesthetics help their clients discover a more youthful version of themselves, without ever relying on surgery. Instead, they use minimally invasive cosmetic injections, including:
- Neurotoxin Freezers such as Botox and Dysport to relax contracted muscles and reduce the appearance of wrinkles,
- Fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane to contour complexions.