Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Rudy's Tacos
For more than 30 years, Rudy's Tacos has been serving the Quad Cities the best, freshest and tastiest Mexican food around. With 11 different locations, Rudy's has long since become an iconic restaurant in the fast-casual dining scene. Family owned and operated, each location is dedicated to serving the same high quality Mexican food that they did when they first opened. Hungry diners will find a mix of old favorites and new dishes to try on the menu. From tacos, enchiladas and burritos to the Carne de Res which is a dish of tender and juicy shredded beef served with tortillas, beans and rice, there is something for everyone. Just in case your taste buds can't handle the spices, there are a variety of hamburgers, chicken tenders and other less Mexican but no less delicious dishes available. The décor is open and comfortable; large booths are inviting and can hold the entire family. Super family friendly, this is a great place to go with the kids because the whole family can enjoy great tasting food and Mom and Dad can enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail with dinner. Go for lunch and enjoy their great mid day specials or stop by for dinner, but go soon and check out why the Quad Cities is in love with Rudy's Tacos!