After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Virtual Reality Space Station Escape for Two People
- Virtual Reality Space Station Escape for Four People
Recommended for ages 12 and up. Ages 8 to 11 have successfully played our game. Players will be in a dimly lit environment once the game is in progress.
Call or text (843) 424-0022 with any questions. If you do not book the entire game, you may be paired with other guests.
Riddles Escape Room
When you're watching a thriller, it's easy to sit back with a tub of popcorn and say things like, "Well, I would have never done that!" But under pressure, you might be singing another tune. Riddles Escape Room puts you and your friends to the test with heart-pounding escape rooms. Facing down a sticky situation, you have just 60 minutes to work together to solve riddles and find clues that will lead to your ultimate escape.
And though the situations will get your adrenaline pumping—think secret agent missions and exciting car chases—Riddles Escape Room prides itself on creating non-frightening adventures, meaning that you won't have to confront ghosts or have to figure out a freelancer's tax returns. Read on to see just what you're in for:
- Escape from the Grande Strand Hotel: Much like the Hotel California of the Eagles' hit song, you can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave—that is, unless you can solve the mystery. Where have all the guests gone? Who's behind this madness? Find out before you become one of the missing.
- Marooned Island Escape: A search for treasure hidden on an island by pirate Stede Bonnet has left you and your group stranded with provisions running low and without enough fuel to return to the mainland. Now, a storm approaches and you have 60 minutes to escape the island before it hits.
- Virtual Reality Space Station Escape: During the virtual reality space station escape, visitors equipped with Oculus headsets wake up in a futuristic body in the Eden Space Station. As they familiarize themselves with their strange surroundings, they'll need to figure out their route of escape.