Without extracurricular activities, children will take up sedentary pastimes, such as playing video games or baseball. Get them up and moving with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a Culinary and Craft-based class (a $29 value)
Culinary and Craft-based include choice of one of the following lessons:
- Plants, Pottery, & Paint: Create a beautiful (and earth-friendly) craft project that involves potting your own 6” clay pot with fresh, seasonal flowers, followed by a chance to get artistic and paint your masterpiece in our acrylic paintshop!
- Snickerdoodles: Join us for this amazing culinary class that involves each student at their own culinary station whipping up a full batch of classic cinnamon/sugar cookie dough!
- Awesome Appetizers: Whip up some tasty loaded potato skin appetizers with cheese, bacon, and green onions!
$14 for a Science and Engineering-based class (a $29 value)
Science and Engineering-based classes include your choice of ONE of the following lessons:
- Lego Mixels: Join us for the latest craze in the LEGO world…Mixels! Each student receives a brief engineering lesson, followed by a chance to build their own LEGO Mixel…yours to keep!
- Rockin’ Robotics: Build and keep your very own smart robotic crab that intelligently changes directions!
- Green Science: Build your own working digital calculator with tin cans, pencils, wires, batteries, and more…a cool and environmentally-friendly engineering project!
Click here for more information on introductory classes and times.
Rigatoni & Robots
Robotics, archaeology, cooking—6- to 12-year-olds enrolled at Rigatoni & Robots learn such unexpected skills. Class topics include culinary, craft, science, and engineering. Kids here have the opportunity to whisk up multicultural dishes in the Tastes of the World club, glimpse shimmery views in Rocks, Gems, and Fossils, and learn woodcraft skills so they can whittle a whole tree from a bigger tree. The school also offers memberships that include 16 different classes that are held once per week for an hour each.