A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents’ wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$23 for a Mexican meal for two (up to a $47.95 total value)
- One cheese-crisp appetizer (a 7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $4.99 value each)<p>
$45 for a Mexican meal for four (up to a $95.90 total value)
- Two cheese-crisp appetizers (a 7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $4.99 value each)<p>
The menu stars entrees including rolled chicken tacos, chile relleno, and carne asada, all served with rice and beans. Diners can wash down bites with sips of Corona, strawberry margaritas, or white-zinfandel wine.<p>
Plumes of spicy steam rise from spicy enchiladas, chilaquiles, and corn tamales in Rigo's kitchen and buffet, where entrees rotate with each mealtime. Sauces stewed from spicy chilies wash over tortilla-bound meats, while crunchy chip bowls embrace topopo salad's machaca or calabacitas beneath sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. Rigo's also hosts special events, such as antique car shows and antique dog shows, outside its rustic brick storefront with a Spanish-tile roof.