Indoor climbing and 24 hour fitness offers hours of climbing, laughing, learning, getting in shape or hanging out with family or friends
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing and 24 hour fitness
* What’s included: shoes
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
About Rockfish Climbing And Fitness
Rockfish Climbing And Fitness was opened in 2016 by Belinda Kreitman, Shaun Olcott and Darren Stone. Over the years, the facility has been crafted to be a family friendly space for all abilities. From total newbies to seasoned rock climbers the gym offers hours of entertainment and physical workout across all levels of climbing experience.