- $18 for four tickets to the Rocky Mountain Train Show (a $36 value)
The event takes place December 12 and 13. Admission is good for both days.
The Rocky Mountain Train Show features:
- 2 1/2 acre model train extravaganza
- 30 operating train layouts
- Vast marketplace of trains for sale
- Ride-on train, railroad portraits, and face painting
- Clinics to learn new modeling skills and hourly door prizes every hour for prizes such as a train set or a train trip to Glenwood Springs
- Santa will be there
- Huge kids corner featuring:
- railroad story time
- railroad theatre
- hands-on activities including train races, kid-in-a-cab, wooden floor trains, and build-a-layout program
Rocky Mountain Train Show
Whether you are serious modeler or just looking for family fun, the 2.5-acre Rocky Mountain Train Show has something for everyone. Train clubs throughout the region will showcase over thirty operating layouts, while over 100 vendors and manufacturers will be on hand to offer advice and over 600 tables of products to get you started in the hobby or expand your model empire. Our Kids Corner offers multiple hands-on opportunities for parents and children to experience the joy of trains together.