Choose from Four Options
- $65 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Two with Select Bottle of Wine, Valid Sunday-Thursday ($114.98 value)
- $70 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Two with Select Bottle of Wine, Valid Anytime ($114.98 value)
- $129 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Four with Two Bottles of Select Wine, Valid Sunday-Thursday ($229.96 value)
- $139 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Four with Two Bottles of Select Wine, Valid Anytime ($229.96 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One three-course Full Rodizio dinner per person
- Dinner includes unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- One select bottle of wine per pair
Click to view the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria—a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also features fish, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and homemade salads at the gourmet salad bar, as well as enjoy Brazilian appetizers served directly to the table.