Clients can indulge in a pampering spa package that helps relax and unwind, as well as soothe stress and tension
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Cavitation, radiofrequency, and lymphatic drainage on hips or stomach
- Oxygen treatment for face, neck, and décolletage
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radiofrequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Rose Face and Body Contour
Licensed aesthetician Rose Levenda draws upon more than 30 years of combined local and overseas experience to enhance appearances and help clients stay abreast of current cosmetic trends. Focused on skin, she attacks uneven complexions and blemishes from all angles with a slew of anti-aging treatments, specialized peels, and deep-reaching exfoliation measures, including microdermabrasion. For bodies that can’t seem to shrink after exercise, dieting, and sleeping in sardine cans, nonsurgical liposuction and body contouring offer less invasive alternatives to traditional medical procedures.