All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before bread, sandwiches were haphazardly supported by two hands high-fiving. Enjoy better constructed eats with today's Groupon to Rubino's. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get breakfast for two (a $10.76 total value including tax) that includes:
- Two breakfast sandwiches (a $3.49 value each)
- Two medium coffees (a $1.49 value each)
- For $10, you get lunch for two (a $20.46 total value including tax) that includes:
- Two mini subs (a $5.29 value each)
- Two soups (a $3.19 value each)
- Two bags of chips (a $0.99 value each)
- For $20, you get a party platter of subs or wraps that feeds up to 10 people (a $41.53 value including tax)
Rubino's kitchen bustles with a team of cooks who add Italian flair to bowls of house-made soup and stacks of hot and cold sub sandwiches. For early morning eats, the culinary crew brews cups of Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters coffee and builds breakfast sandwiches which dining duos can wedge into mouths to quiet hunger, or boats to delay sinking. At lunchtime, patrons entertain the celebrated pairing of soup and sandwich, such as house-made pasta fagioli or chicken pastina accompanied by the chicken or egg-salad mini sub cradled between a choice of a house-made wheat or white roll. Lunchers can also empty two bags of chips, turn them inside out, and use them as shiny knight puppets to entertain friends. To fuel larger audiences, the assortment of subs and wraps from the party platter feeds up to 10 people during events such as parties, picnics, and family reunions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Breakfast and lunch options valid for dine-in only. Valid only at Mount Hope location. Extra fee for delivery for Party Platter option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.