Choose from Three Options
- $41 for a 90-minute relaxation and foot detox package ($99 value)
- One 70-minute combination full-body massage and reflexology session
- One 20-minute ion foot detox with magnetic waistband therapy
- $21 for one-way Mercedes-Benz limo shuttle service for up to three in a 2015 Mercedes Benz E Class or 2014 Nissan Quest LE ($50 value)
- $37 for a 45-minute age-fighting ultimate facial treatment ($90 value)
After a 20-minute ion foot detox with magnetic waistband therapy, therapists spend 70 minutes on a full body massage with head, neck, shoulder, arm, hand, back, using a combination of deep tissue, swedish and shiatsu modalities, with essential oils and hot stones, and foot reflexology.
Alternatively, the facial helps soothe away fine lines and other signs of aging with a cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and an oriental-style facial massage, followed by cellular serums, a treatment mask, toner, and moisturizer.
Hours of operation are Monday–Saturday, 10 a.m.–10 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m.–6 p.m; additional services are available upon request for a fee.
The experts at Sam's Spa are certified in body massage techniques ranging from Swedish and deep-tissue to tui na and oriental shiatsu, among other modalities. They use these specialties, along with organic massage lotion made from jojoba oil and aloe vera, to offer relief from an injury, release aches and pains, or simply help clients rest and rejuvenate. Each treatment also features essential oil and a hot towel. A softly lit room holds two rows of cozy treatment beds, separated by silky gold texture curtains for added privacy. Whether here or in private treatment rooms, Massage mavens apply pressure to specific spots on the body that connect to other parts of the body, promoting relaxation and alleviating aches. During sessions, clients can enjoy complimentary soda and bottled water, or use the center’s Wi-Fi to blog about their newfound inner peace. The spa can accommodate a group of up to 10 at a time.