Runners can participate in a 5K, 10K, or double 8K run along the picturesque trails of San Francisco Bay coast
What You'll Get
- Each participant receives: a high-tech T-shirt and bag
- Course length: 10K, 5K, or Double 8K
- Check-in time and location: runners can pick their packages up on Saturday, August 1 from noon to 5 p.m. or on Sunday, August 2, from 6 a.m.-7:30 a.m. at 610 Old Mason Street, San Francisco
- Race start time:
- 1st Double 8K (5K leg) - 8 a.m.
- Golden Gate 10K - 8 a.m.
- 2nd Double 8K (3K leg) - 9:15 a.m.
- UjENA 5K - 9:15 a.m.
- Age restrictions: Must be 10 or older to participate
- Award groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 plus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Registration required. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco Golden Gate Run
Runners enjoy stunning views of San Francisco's Golden Gate Strait and its iconic orange bridge as they pound the pavement in this run. The 8K Double Adventure Run combines a 5K and a 3K, starting off at Historic Crissy Field near the Presidio, and looping between Crissy Beach and the Bay Trail. 5K runners will get to see a different side of these lush vista views on the slightly-tweaked 3K track—and all finishers who keep their eyes off the beautiful landscapes long enough to complete the course will receive a medal.