Choose from Eight Options
- $99 for summer camp for one, held June 30th to July 3rd ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held July 7th to July 11th ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held July 14th to July 18th ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held July 21st to July 25th ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held July 28th to August 1st ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held August 4th to August 8th ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held August 11th to August 15th ($215 value)
- $99 for summer camp for one, held August 18th to August 22nd ($215 value)
From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. five days a week, kids ages 3 and up join certified gymnastics instructors for lessons in tumbling, gymnastics, and trampoline. While physical activity remains a constant, the exact camp structure varies from day to day, sometimes focusing on a specific piece of equipment or even featuring obstacle courses. Kids must bring their own water, snacks, and lunches. Socks are required.
Santa Barbara Gymnastics Club
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Pro Tip: Wear clothing specific for gymnastics and bring socks for the trampoline.
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Our camps and classes
Recommended Age Group: Kids
Q&A with Susan Montgomery, Owner and Director
What special training do you or your staff have?
Staff members have degrees in Child Psychology and coaching. They are CPR/First Aid and USAG Safety Certified, as well as fingerprinted and background checked. Staff members attend Regional and National trainings. Susan Montgomery trains her USA Team Member athletes with the other USA Olympic coaches and USA Olympic Teams training center in Texas. Susan has had an athlete on the USA Team for the past seven years. Susan is a USA Artistic National judge and is also a certified trampoline judge. On staff as well are other judges who have judged USA Nationals for the past three years.
What’s your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is teaching a child new skills and seeing the expression of pride and accomplishment on their face when they have mastered the skill. This brings joy to my heart.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We have had several of our State, Regional and National Champions start off in our Summer Camps. Who knew? Also, our camp is designed to provide a safe, fun gymnastics and trampoline experience for all levels of athlete, from beginning to National Team members. We provide the highest quality instruction and encouragement in an atmosphere where every child is a champion.
75% of 20 customers recommend
“Make sure to register ahead of time.”
“Make sure to register a week before the class actually starts. Well worth the money.”