Visitors get a behind the scenes look at our traveling animal exhibit including reptiles, snakes, spiders, and scorpions.
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for admission for two people ($24 value)
- $36 for admission for up to five people, or a five-punch pass to be used over multiple visits ($60 value)
- See the gallery of attractions.
- See the hours of operation here.
- Masks will be required for ages 3 and up. Exceptions made for 2 and under and those with medical reasons.
Need To Know
About Scales and Tails Utah
Helmed by a team of knowledgeable reptile handlers and animal experts, Scales and Tails Utah inspire kids and adults alike with a wonder for the natural world through its snake, lizard, and bird showcases. Tour groups and students get up close and personal with animals such as a Burmese albino python, an Australian laughing kookaburra, or a slithery, sinewy Nile monitor lizard–creating a unique experience, that led to a 2013 Best of West Valley City Award for Children' s Parties. During fun-filled parties, whip-smart, friendly guides teach visitors about our feathery and scaly friends through skits, songs, and amusing stories, and hands-on experience with snakes and critters.