Fitness instructors challenge class participants with boot camp workouts as well as strength and functional exercises, helping them get fit
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Boot camp classes for all fitness levels feature the elements of High-Intensity Interval Training as well as circuits and station work.
- Workout of the Day (WOD) classes feature the elements of strength and functional training as well as the exercises with dumbbells and barbells.
- Valid for adult classes only. Vouches do not apply to middle school, high school, or college classes.
- Class schedule:
- Monday and Wednesday: 5:30 a.m. WOD, 9 a.m. Boot Camp, 5 p.m. WOD
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. Boot Camp, 11 a.m. WOD, 5 p.m. WOD
- Thursday: 9 a.m. Boot Camp, 11 a.m. WOD, 5 p.m. WOD
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. WOD, 9 a.m. Boot Camp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sharpley Training
Founded by a former athlete Evan Sharpley, Sharpley Training provides a variety of fitness programs customized to client's needs and goals. From speed, strength, and conditioning training for professional athletes to group classes for those who want to improve their overall fitness, it has something for everyone. Apart from personalized workout plans, Sharpley Training offers nutritional advice, showing clients that a path towards healthy living starts with nutrition.