Class covers safety rules, laws, and more, and aims to equip the students with the knowledge required to apply for a concealed carry permit
What You'll Get
- What’s included: firearm rental
- The course is composed of a lecture, which covers topics like legal issues, license protocols, safety, and basic marksmanship. Afterwards the students demonstrate their skills at a range and receive license application forms and a certificate of completion.
- About the instructors: experienced, certified (NRA, CJSTC, etc.)
- Processing fees to obtain the license and ammunition for the course not included; students are encouraged to use their own firearm and ammunition.
- Participants should have knowledge about basic operation of the handgun to take this class.
The Fine Print
About Shooters World
Shooters World aims to be Florida's biggest firearm destination. Combining a firearm store, an indoor shooting range, and a training facility, it is the place to go for anyone who wants to learn how to handle a weapon. Shooters World boasts three locations in Tampa, The Villages, and Orlando.
- At a Glance: Shooters World offers all services that a firearm purchaser may need. Customers may browse through the shop's products and get professional advice from the helpful staff. Those who need target practice may use one of the indoor lanes as well as join classes designed to provide them with the necessary knowledge on gun safety.
- Note on The Rentals: A large assortment of rentals include semi-automatic and fully-automatic pistols, as well as rifles.