Experienced technician preforms a series of treatments that address signs of aging and aim to smooth out the skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Facial VelaShape session
- Diamond microdermabrasion
- Radio-frequency session
- Duration of treatment: 45–60 minutes
- Diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- Thermage: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
About Skinetics 1 Inc.
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our skin’s ability to produce elastin and collagen slows over time and skin begins to lose its strength and elasticity. Fine lines and even deep wrinkles may begin to appear. We can help you! With TLC and a spiritual atsmosphere you may relax knowing you are in good hands.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Skinetics kkcame into focus when the owner could no longer skin care from professionals. The need for under prices is obvious and we wanted to do somethin to make that possible so created Skinetics 1, Inc,
What do you love most about your job?
The most rewarding action from any client is a "Thank You" or "WOW, this look and feels great. It gives us the great feeling of acompishment and pride to always do our best!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback is letting us know (good or bad) how we are doing. The best compliment we can get is the return of our clients to receive our services.