Visitors can enjoy the experience of trampoline jumping in a large variety of challenge modes, such as the Warrior Course or the SkySlam
What You'll Get
- Sky Zone features attractions such as wall-to-wall trampolines, Warrior Course, dodgeball, Skyslam, Sky Ladder, Sky Joust, and Warped Wall.
- Parents area available
- Sky Zone socks required, but not included. Additional $2.99 fee per pair applies.
- Jump passes valid for walk-in customers only
- Valid only at Macon location
- See the calendar.
Jump Times are Valid from:
- Monday-Thursday 11 am to 8 pm
- Friday -Sunday 11 am to 7 pm
The Fine Print
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.