All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 29, 2015
Reviewed April 8, 2015
Reviewed March 27, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two 60-minute jump passes, valid Tuesday–Friday ($24 value)
- $22 for two 90-minute jump passes, valid any day ($34 value)
- $159 for a Jump Around Party for up to ten, valid Tuesday–Friday ($289 value)
Jump Around Party highlights include:
- One hour of jump time
- 40 minutes in a private party room or Sky Deck
- One-topping sicilian pan pizza
- Unlimited pitchers of soft drinks and water
- T-shirt for birthday child
- 60-minute jump pass for birthday child, to be used on a future visit
- Click here for everything included in the package
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at Sarasota location. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Walk-in customers only for jump-pass options; subject to availability. Reservation required for party option. Must sign waiver; 17 and younger requires guardian signature. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Passes may be shared between 2 individuals. Sky Socks required; extra $2 fee required per pair to purchase. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky Zone Sarasota
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.