What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $159 for one tandem skydive, valid Monday-Friday ($199 value)
- $179 for one tandem skydive, valid Saturday-Sunday ($219 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be at least 18 years old, weigh no more than 240 lbs, and valid photo ID is required. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Skydive Twin Cities
The world looks different from 13,000 feet. The clouds are closer, the air is colder, and the vast expanse of terra firma stretches out for miles in every direction. You'll have a moment to contemplate this serene beauty from the plane at Skydive Twin Cities. Then, it'll be your turn to tighten your chute, take a deep breath, and jump out into the wild blue yonder. Read on to learn more about the company and its unforgettable skydiving experiences:
- A History of Adventure: Founded in 1975, Skydive Twin Cities claims the status of "largest skydiving center in the Upper Midwest." Today, the company's team of instructors fall under the supervision of co-owners Kerry McCauley and John Bucsko, who boast more than 50 years of experience.
- Equipment and Facilities: Skydive Twin Cities operates out of a private airport near Baldwin, WI. Jumps take place out of the company's Cessna Supervan 900, a dedicated skydiving aircraft renowned for its fast climbs and roomy interior.
- Jumps: Skydive Twin Cities specializes in both solo and tandem jumps, and even offers solo flight school that teaches clients the midair turns, flips, and control needed for an A-level license from the United State Parachuting Association (USPA).