· Redeemed October 29, 2016
· Redeemed December 5, 2016
· Redeemed November 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Bath and Body Bundle from Soap La-Tea-Da
- Bundle contents: a quarter pound of soap and two bath bombs
- Handmade soaps
- Choose from 30 scents
- About 85% of the scents are vegan-friendly
- Bath bombs release effervescent bubbles for the ultimate soaking experience
- Couture La-Tea-Da: a mix of French pear, honey, caramel, pralines, and vanilla musk
- Fall in Love: nourishing pumpkin with orange, cinnamon, and clove
- Indie Bliss: sweet coconut and refreshing mango
- Rustic Charm: oatmeal, cream, and honey
- Sweet Dreams: soothing chamomile, lavender, and florals
How to Pick Up In-Store
1. Purchase this offer.
2. Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
3. Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Soap La-Tea-Da
When the founder of Soap La-Tea-Da discovered that one of her children had sensitive, rash-prone skin, she vowed to find a solution, even if she had to make it herself. And that's exactly what happened. Tapping into her love of bubble baths, she began creating her own soaps with all-natural ingredients such as local herbs, goat's milk, and organic fragrance oils. Not only did it help her child's skin, it launched a business. Now, she and her small company hand-craft bath teas, lotions, body wash, and soaps tailored and hand-cut to each client. They also make pet shampoo, sending a portion of their shampoo sales to local animal shelters and holding fast to their promise to never buy materials from animal-testing vendors.