A local Savannah brewery who invites guests to check out the taproom’s craft beer selection, house-made sodas, events and more
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included (per person):
- One flight: includes (4) Five oz tasters
- One take-home koozie
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
About Southbound Brewing Company
Back in 2013, Southbound Brewing Company came to be when two life long friends came together with a passion for great company, good music, and exceptional craft beer. Today, Southbound offers a variety of fresh and approachable beers focusing heavily on IPA's and sours. The brewery's taproom, meanwhile, offers exclusive one-offs and weekly events from yoga and trivia to concerts and festivals. In addition to bringing their popular beer to retailers and restaurants, this local establishment serves up fresh pints in their taproom, such as:
- Mountain Jam (5.0% ABV): A light, crisp Southern Lager with a slight dry hop featuring notes of citrus.
- Scattered Sun (5.2% ABV): a Belgian Style witbier that combines coriander and citrus peel for a semi-tart, semi-citrus flavor.
- Hop'Lin (6.2% ABV): This smooth, medium-bodied American IPA will hit the spot. The intense citrus/pine aroma and taste is accompanied with a slight hint of caramel.