Learn the basics of wine pairings or blending, or how to make tasty wine hybrids in a mixology class.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 6 Options
- $90 for wine-blending class with take-home bottle for one($240 value)
- $172 for wine-blending class with take-home bottle for two($480 value)
- $63 for food-and-wine pairing for one($130 value)
- $117 for food-and-wine pairing for two($260 value)
- $72 for wine-mixology class for one($150 value)
- $135 for wine-mixology class for two($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spicy Vines
Visitors entering the Spicy Vines tasting room, located in the historic downtown of Healdsburg, are immediately greeted with a space replete with colorful artwork and comfortable couches where guests enjoy wine varietals like zinfandel, syrah, rosé, chardonnay, pinot noir, as well as wine cocktails and small plates. In addition to the onsite barrel room, the tasting room also plays host to wine and craft mixology-blending classes.
The wine collection is helmed by seasoned winemaker, Doug Hackett, a dedicated professional who has been producing artisan wines for over 22 years and continues to impress with each vintage.