During the cruise, passengers may try delicious meals as they drift by scenic and historic sights
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: 2.5 or 3 hours
- Departure location: Penn’s Landing
- Departure times:
- Monday–Thursday: 7 p.m. (boarding at 6.30 p.m.)
- Friday and Saturday: 7.30 p.m. (boarding at 7 p.m.)
- Sunday: 6 p.m. (boarding at 5.30 p.m.)
- What’s included:
- Dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads, and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Onboard entertainment and DJ music for fun from start to finish
- Free admission for children under 3
- Click here to view the schedule
- View the menu
- The sights: Spectacular views of the Philadelphia skyline and waterfront landmarks
- Spirit of Philadelphia is a modern vessel with a rooftop lounge and climate-controlled interior decks.
The Fine Print
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises began in 1978 when the Spirit of Norfolk was christened and began cruising the historic Elizabeth River. Today, they have 30 boats across nine locations and host more than 1.9 million guests each year. They offer day and evening cruises, excursions, and private charters in 11 cities across the US. While on board, guests can enjoy scenic views in unique spaces, with customizable packages are also available upon request.