Playtime gives children a welcome respite from the daily grind of selling life insurance to their action figures. Help your little nine-to-fivers let their hair down with today’s Groupon to Sports Planet in North Palm Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get two fun passes (a $51.62 value including tax).
- For $48, you get four fun passes (a $104 value including tax).
Each fun pass includes:
* Unlimited play with use of the entire center, including free-to-play arcade machines, access to five bounce houses, one two-round laser-tag session, and 10 game tokens (a $9.95 value)
* Baseball training and hitting-cage access (a $5.95 value)
* 10 additional game tokens (a $2.50 value)
* Bazooka Ball (a $5.95 value)
Kids of all ages spend hours at Sports Planet’s packed facility, bounding in bounce houses, playing tag with lasers, besting arcade games, and competing in sports while grownups relax and watch satellite TV in the parents’ lounge. Fun passes entreat holders to run rampant through the facility, heading toward an arcade to play classic games, 20 of which are free, before exchanging tickets for genie wishes at the prize-redemption center. Adventurers can gallop through a black-lit Batman-cave bounce house, and little ones can crawl gleefully through a Mickey Mouse toddler park. Inside dark zones, rounds of laser tag challenge friendly adversaries to eliminate each other with light beams, and glow-in-the-dark Bazooka Balls replace the beams of light with soft, baseball-sized missiles. Kids can also take turns blasting homeruns in a hitting cage before retiring to a snack bar for celebratory feasts and autographs.
Sports Planet was designed with the help of local coaches and trainers, and the result is a sprawling entertainment center where games and activities buzz at every turn. Giant bounce houses, including bounce basketball and a sports bounce arena, invite toddlers and older kids to get kinetic and airborne. The facility also includes laser tag, a remote-control car racetrack, and a glow-in-the-dark mini-golf course, as well as carnival games and a 70-machine arcade. The snack bar serves up pizza, drinks, and other snacks.