- $39 for an all-you-can-drink four-hour St Patty’s party wristband ($70 value)
The wristband is valid for the St. Patrick’s Day party on March 17 from 6–10 p.m. It grants you unlimited drinks at the Patio Bar, including well drinks and draft pours of Bud, Bud Light, and Shock Top. The wristband is also good for 10% off food and retail purchases.
While wandering The Strip, it's next to impossible to miss the Harley-Davidson Cafe: a 28-foot high, 15,000-pound Heritage Softail bursts through the restaurant's facade. It cost the Cafe $500,000, but that gigantic one-wheeled beacon is just a preview of the other cool stuff waiting inside:
- More than 15 custom motorcycles are on display throughout the restaurant, including bikes from Billy Joel and Elvis
- Easy Rider, a replica of the Captain America bike, is available for souvenir pictures
- Seven classic Harley-Davidson motorcycles wind through each of the cafe's areas on a conveyor belt
- The "World's Heaviest Flag," a 10-ton American Flag made from 44,000 chain links, hangs 40 feet from the ceiling
Indeed, the cafe's decor echoes Harley-Davidson's larger-than-life personality, and its menu keeps pace with half-pound burgers, country fried steak dinners, and Kansas City-style barbecue items, including house-smoked ribs. Additionally, an on-site retail store keeps visitors stocked with H-D gear.