Participants can enjoy one of many themed Hollywood tours, from celebrity homes to movie locations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Movie Locations Tour includes various movie locations from Hollywood and downtown, behind-the-scenes insights, and the Hollywood Museum.
- Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour includes Mullholland Drive, Sunset Strip, as well as the homes of Elvis Presley, Quentin Tarantino, Katy Perry, and more.
- Grand LA City Tour includes everything from movie landmarks and celebrity homes, to famous attractions on the Hollywood strip and downtown areas.
- Departure time: Movie Locations Tour departs at 12:30 p.m., Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour departs every 30 minutes, Grand LA City Tour departs at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
- Notable sights: the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, Mullholland Drive, celebrity homes, and more
- Children ages 3–11, adults ages 12 and up
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Hotel Pickup available for additional fee at booking. Children 2 years and under free with paid adult. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 10 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Starline Tours Hollywood
In 1935, an audacious Hollywood chauffeur had the idea to organize trips for tourists who were in town and hoping to see the homes of that era's biggest stars. More than 80 years later, Starline Tours of Hollywood continues to peel back Tinseltown's corners to reveal its glitzy gems and iconic sites.
Today, the company engineers numerous signature tours, as well as multilingual tours, excursions to local theme parks, and trips to the beach to explore the Pacific coastline. Of course, those signature tours remain Starline's biggest draw—read on to learn a bit more about two of the company's offerings:
Celebrity Home Tour: This tour whisks passengers through the city's most exclusive neighborhoods while showcasing opulent estates owned by the world's biggest stars. The tour cruises through Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills, and more, providing looks at the current and former homes of everyone from Katy Perry and Michael Jackson to Elvis Presley and Gwen Stefani.
The Grand Tour of Los Angeles: Grand, indeed—this 5.5-hour journey offers a comprehensive look at Los Angeles, including moviemaking landmarks and opulent residential neighborhoods. Sites include The Hollywood sign, La Brea tar pits, Olvera Street, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and many more.