Gentle decompression of the spine takes pressure off the discs and joints, allowing for a natural healing process to occur
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Sean Bitner, D.C.
- Equipment used: Computer-controlled spinal disc decompression table
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Superior Health Care Physical Medicine
Superior Healthcare Physical Medicine's expert chiropractor and physical medicine team specialize in non-surgical pain relief. Their experienced staff provides chiropractic care, physical rehabilitation, massage therapy, Supartz knee therapy, and trigger-point therapy. They aim to alleviate pain and help their patients to achieve a state of well-being.