Restaurant caters to a wide range of taste buds with more than 30 maki, nigiri, and sashimi sushi rolls
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15.50 for a sushi lunch for two, valid any day from 11 a.m.–4 p.m. ($33.80 value)
- $18.50 for a sushi dinner for two (valid Monday–Thursday) ($33.80 value)
- $22.50 for a sushi dinner for two (valid any day) ($33.80 value)
Each meal includes:
- Two miso soups and house salads
- Two special rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two beverages (up to a $1.95 value each)
Reservations are required for dinner and on weekends.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for dinner and on weekends. Not valid toward any other offers or specials. Not valid on Thanksgiving Eve. Not valid until 24 hrs after purchase. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Christmas Day. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sushi House
Sushi House entices diners with a blend of Japanese and Asian cuisines. The menu leads with diverse assortment of maki, nigiri, and sashimi. Heartier entrees such as wasabi-infused grilled salmon, teriyaki-glazed beef, and chicken yakisoba round out the selection.
Extensive Sushi Selection
With the name Sushi House, it's no surprise that the restaurant's more than 30 rolls suit all tastes.
- Traditional: The classic california roll combines cucumber and avocado with sweet crabmeat.
- Piquant: Avocado and cream cheese offset the Godzilla roll's spicy tuna and kani.
- Decadent: An indulgent treat, the lobster roll includes cucumber, rich mayo, and creamy avocado.
- Unique: Fresh fiji apple, tuna, salmon, and avocado fill the Fiji roll before jalapeño and hot sauce provide it with a spicy garnish.