Restaurant caters to a wide range of taste buds with more than 30 maki, nigiri, and sashimi sushi rolls
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15.50 for a sushi lunch for two, valid any day from 11 a.m.–4 p.m. ($33.80 value)
- $18.50 for a sushi dinner for two (valid Monday–Thursday) ($33.80 value)
- $22.50 for a sushi dinner for two (valid any day) ($33.80 value)
Each meal includes:
- Two miso soups and house salads
- Two special rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two beverages (up to a $1.95 value each)
Reservations are required for dinner and on weekends.
The Fine Print
About Sushi House
Sushi House entices diners with a blend of Japanese and Asian cuisines. The menu leads with diverse assortment of maki, nigiri, and sashimi. Heartier entrees such as wasabi-infused grilled salmon, teriyaki-glazed beef, and chicken yakisoba round out the selection.
Extensive Sushi Selection
With the name Sushi House, it's no surprise that the restaurant's more than 30 rolls suit all tastes.
- Traditional: The classic california roll combines cucumber and avocado with sweet crabmeat.
- Piquant: Avocado and cream cheese offset the Godzilla roll's spicy tuna and kani.
- Decadent: An indulgent treat, the lobster roll includes cucumber, rich mayo, and creamy avocado.
- Unique: Fresh fiji apple, tuna, salmon, and avocado fill the Fiji roll before jalapeño and hot sauce provide it with a spicy garnish.