Choose Between Two Options:
- $7 for admission for one to the Taste Tailgate with one beverage ticket, valid Saturday, October 3 ($12 value)
- $7 for admission for one to the Taste Tailgate with one beverage ticket, valid Sunday, October 4 ($12 value)
What you get with your ticket:
- One complimentary full pour of select wines, Budlight, Shocktop or a surprise Oktoberfest Beer
- For those under 21 years of age a complimentary water or soda will be made available in lieu of the alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir cup
- Access to Craft Beer Tasting Pavilion
- Access to Taste Bites from the area’s best food trucks and food vendors
The Taste Tailgate event gathers together sports fans and food trucks for a day of fun, food, and football. Guests can purchase tailgate-themed items for $3 and other eats from any of the on-site trucks, while watching college and professional ball games, enjoying live music, and playing lawn games like corn hole, flip cup, and beer pong. Tickets grant access to the craft beer tasting pavilion and a Taste Bites area featuring bites from some of the best food vendors, plus a souvenir cup. See more information here.
Taste of DC
Taste of DC transforms America's Main Street into four blocks of culinary discovery. The annual festival, a tradition in the capital city since 1989, introduces food lovers to more than 60 local restaurants. Eats from these vendors pair with more than 100 beers and wines from all over the country. Taste on Wheels hosted by Taste of DC celebrates the Food Trucks of our Nation's Capital.