To convince children to visit the dentist, parents cannot be above trickery, bribery, or threatening to fire the Tooth Fairy. Keep your house on the Tooth Fairy’s map with today’s Groupon.
$49 for a pediatric dental package for one child (up to a $325 value)
$79 for a pediatric dental package for two children in the same family (up to a $650 value)
$99 for a pediatric dental package for three children in the same family (up to a $975 value)
- Each 30-minute pediatric dental package includes:
- Exam (an $80 value)
- Cleaning (a $75 value)
- X-rays (up to a $90 value)
- Fluoride treatment (up to an $80 value)<p>
- Dentists treat youngsters up to age 25 and special needs patients
- Fluoride flavors such as bubblegum and watermelon
- Toothpaste flavors include vanilla cupcake, chocolate, strawberry, and mint
- Kid-friendly office with movie theater, colorful themed treatment rooms, and gaming room with Xboxes
- Appointments for multiple children must be on the same day<p>
That Broadway Smile
That Broadway Smile's team of dentists, orthodontists, and anesthesiologists thwarts cavities blooming in the tiny teeth of youngsters up to 25 years old and special needs patients. Enamel experts ward off impending issues with preventative exams and cleanings using fruit- and candy-flavored fluoride and toothpaste. Orthodontic gurus realign off-kilter ivories with braces or snugly fitted Halloween fangs before sending patients home with goodie bags. Tykes pass time by counting their own bicuspids or diving into a stockpile of colorful toys in the waiting area, bordered by a comfy black and red bench. Kids crowd into a pintsized movie theater to watch family-friendly films or crush opposition in a game room outfitted with Xboxes and TVs. Cartoon murals embellish treatment rooms, with whimsical themes such as "Wisdom Tooth of Oz" and "Pocahonteeth."