Laser lipo, ultrasonic cavitation, and whole-body vibration sessions can help burn fat and reduce cellulite
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Whole-body vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
- Length of single treatment:
- Laser lipo: 30 minutes
- Cavitation: 30 minutes
- Whole-body vibration: 10 minutes
The Body Bar
The Body Bar is a professional spa salon specializing in body contouring treatments as well as vaginal steaming and laser lipo. Experienced aestheticians at the salon are dedicated to providing customized services for their clients. The mission of the salon is to build confidence one body at a time.